Medical Cannabis Consulting
Medical marijuana from the cannabis plant has been a subject of much debate throughout the history of the United States. Though recognized for its medicinal uses it was banned as a drug in the U.S. in the 1930’s, but new light has been shed on its health qualities. Though federally illegal, many states have expanded permission for usage to treat numerous conditions.
However, it is not a cure-all and is not meant for everyone. In addition, due to extensive breeding, there are many different strains of cannabis, each causing differing responses in the user.
- Beginning in 2020, those interested in obtaining a New Jersey State medical marijuana card will first need to complete our on-line cannabis education course (Coming Soon). The price of the course will be subtracted from your initial consult.
- Must qualify for a card through statues provided by the state of New Jersey ( see below)
- Must have a referral from a primary care doctor, pain management physician or psychiatrist that states the reason/diagnosis as to why you would be a candidate for medical marijuana.
- Must submit medical records from other physicians that support your diagnosis, other attempted treatments and medications.
An appointment for cannabis consultation does not guarantee that you will be granted a New Jersey State medical marijuana card.
Current New Jersey Legislation
Current Qualifying Conditions Include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable skeletal spasticity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Terminal illness with prognosis of less than 12 months to live
- Tourette Syndrome
CBD & Medical Supplies:
Greenleaf Gear: Your resource for CBD, Medical Supplies & Education.